Most important speech at the procession of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (Movement for Justice) held at Karachi on December 25, 2011 was delivered by Makhdoom Javed Hashmi.
- Pakistan was divided into regional, linguistic and ethnic groups by the looters.
- The loot of the country was commenced immediately after its creation.
- Pakistan was divided into the poor and rich.
- At one side there is security of 1000 policemen for one person, high walled places and to limit the human minds and knowledge.
- Javed Hashmi vows for justice at the tomb of Mohammad Ali Jinnah, father of the Nation.
- The country, founded by M.A. Jinnah, is being ruled by thieves who don’t want to see this country living.
- Javed Hashmi tells the crowd that every worker of Pakistan Muslim League also wants the gratitude of Pakistan but he left the party for the poor of Pakistan and joined Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf.
- Javed Hashmi calls Dr. Aafia Siddique the daughter of the country. He blames rulers of Pakistan for her capture and arrest by USA.
- This city that was the city of peace, it was turned otherwise. The city (Karachi) is not a city; it is an ideology. It had face the era of suppression and tyranny.
- The shifting of capital from Karachi to Islamabad was the reason for the division of Pakistan into two parts.
Those who are called minorities in Pakistan are not minorities, they are the blood of Pakistan like every one else.
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf member Javed Hashmi Sunday pledged before the tomb of Quaid-e-Azam that there would be justice for all in Pakistan, our sources reported.
In his address at the grand PTI rally near Mazar-e-Quaid, he said Quaid-e-Azam talked about justice but unfortunately today it could not be seen anywhere. “We will move together for ensuring justice to all.”
He said Karachi was not allowed to remain a city of peace, adding that Pakistan depended on Karachi. “Today we have gathered here in the quest for peace.”
Javed Hashmi said the picture of Pakistan that gets projected from this city could not be witnessed in any other city of the country. This city is a home to Bangali, Punjabi, Pathan, Baloch and Urdu speaking, he added.
He regretted that people of Pakistan were divided into the poor and rich. The conspiracy to disintegrate Pakistan was started in Ayub Khan’s regime, he added amid loud slogans by the cheering crowd.
He said the basis for the break up of Pakistan was laid by moving the capital from Karachi to Islamabad. “Had the capital not been changed, Bangladesh would have been part of Pakistan today,” argued.
Calling himself a rebel of the corrupt system, Javed Hashmi said: “This rebel has joined Imran Khan’s PTI to bring about the change.” This further invigorated the already charged crowd as they vociferously chanted “Baghi, Baghi, Baghi,…..”.